So, this phrase is often used at our house. In fact, Shayne and I love to build forts! We used to do it often before Payson was born and we havn't done it since...sad, I know. Well, the other morning Shayne woke up with Payson and let me sleep in. (Thanks Again Sweetie!!) When I woke up I could here the boys playing in Payson's room. When I walked in, this is what I found!


Payson's first fort!!!!!! Yay!! Shayne had moved his toy shelf over by his crib so they could drape the blanket over it. They were having lots of fun playing peek a boo behind the toy drawers! We decided that since we have soo many blankets that we are gonna make a huge fort downstairs and have a movie night! Oh fun times!!
On Saturday, Shayne's battalion had a big BBQ. They asked him to sing the National Anthem again!! I was so proud of him! Anyway, it was so neat because there are a group of guys from Texas who travel around the country to different Units who are getting ready to deploy, and cook them steak and all the fixin's! The food was great, but the weather was FREEZING!!!! I did get a couple pictures of us playing at the park though!
On Saturday, Shayne's battalion had a big BBQ. They asked him to sing the National Anthem again!! I was so proud of him! Anyway, it was so neat because there are a group of guys from Texas who travel around the country to different Units who are getting ready to deploy, and cook them steak and all the fixin's! The food was great, but the weather was FREEZING!!!! I did get a couple pictures of us playing at the park though!




2 comments:
Building forts are the best! I would love to hear him sing again, and especially the National Anthem. He and I sang in church together while he was serving here in Heber. that was a LONG time ago!!
Don't know how I missed the video of him singing! IT was GREAT!!! He has such a great voice!!
Post a Comment