Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Payson's 1st Baseball Game

Last night we decided to take Payson to his very first baseball game! We went to the the Sky Sox, Colorado's minor league team. It ended up being way more fun then I thought. Payson was soo excited the whole time we were there and of course he had to make friends with everyone! Also, everytime the music would come on he would dance! I thought I took a video of it, but apparently it didn't save! Anyway, he had the whole experience....even pizza and root beer for dinner!!! The hotdogs were a little too big for him!! We had such a great time together and can't wait to go back again!!

Payson showing off his "ticket" and soo excited for the game!!
He was soo happy! Too bad he was looking down!





Sox the Fox

It was late, so we left right before the 6th inning...I was pretty sure we were gonna win anyway! 7-0

With baseball starting, that means summer is in sight!!

Needless to say...we had a great time!!

3 comments:

Edna Guerrero said...

How fun.. We took Jessica to her first baseball game yesterday as well. Go D-backs!

M&M said...

that is way sweet! It looks like payson had a way good time!!

Little Family!!!! said...

Oh how fun!!! I can't wait to see you all next month!!!!