Thursday, April 16, 2009

Flour, Flour and MORE Flour......

I decided to bake some cookies yesterday and thought it would be fun to let Payson help.....I should have known better! He first decided to walk through the flour I had out on the counter and then decided to crawl through it. As you can see, he progressively gets more and more dirty! I couldn't get mad at him for making a mess because he thought it was so funny and of course I couldn't help but laugh and grab the camera!!!
Notice his feet?!

He looks like he has indian stripes on his face!


What fun is baking cookies if you can't eat the dough?


My messy little goober!!

4 comments:

Kenna said...

Those are Kodak moments:)

Edna Guerrero said...

So... after he steped all over it... did you still bake the cookies? I gotta feeling you did. So what do todler feet cookies taste like?

Aunt Tiff said...

he is so adorable! you are such a good mom to let him have some fun!!

Edna Guerrero said...

Ha ha! If you look on Youtube - you can type in "Myley Cyrus - how to do the Hoedown Throwdown" and it will give you the steps for the line dance - My students and I were trying to learn it after school yesterday. LOTS of fun! I can't wait to see you dance it