So, I just got done uploading all of these pictures and then realized I did them backwards! Oh well! We have had some fun adventure these past few weeks! Dad came to visit, we went to Shayne's Battalion Ball, then we made a trip to Bozeman. I didn't get many pictures from when Dad was here because I ended up getting so sick that I barely left the couch! He was a good sport though! Well since these pictures are backwards, then I will explain them backwards!! On our way home from Montana, we spent the night in Casper and decided to go swimming! The pool was fun but Payson preferred the hot tub! Silly Boy!




So, apparently no one was watching Payson, which resulted in this....but we just decided to let him have fun with it!!! And he did!

Family picture with the Quilters!! Jeremy, Tiffany and Ciara. We love them!

So, anyone who knows the Heap's knows that we don't mess around when it comes to ice cream! And here is the proof!!!!

We thought it would be fun to take the boys to feed the ducks.....Payson was more fascinated with playing in the water and mud puddles! And then he got stuck!

Quick shot of the Sweethearts!


Payson kept eating the bread instead of feeding it to the ducks!

Here ducky ducky

Haircuts from our favorite Max!

Shayne and Jeremy! How could you not love these two!

Garbage can racing! Who is having more fun?!

While Dad was here, I toughened up long enough to go to the Zoo...

Grandpa and payson with the Giraffes

And finally, the Battalion Ball! I didn't take too many pics, but hopefully we can get more from the photographer. This was after we had been dancing our buns off, so we are a little shiny!

Shayne was chosen to sing the National Anthem at the ball. I was so proud of him and thought he did amazing! Here is a video!
3 comments:
Fun Times! WOW... he has an AMAZING voice! Rock on!
Thanks! I would have to agree! i actually heard him sing before i ever even met him!
Girl it sucks you had to leave already:( but im happy you have a blog that i can check on hehe!! Oh and by the way i finally learned how to use mine...hehe
Post a Comment