Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6th


Today was the first Sunday of the new year, so Payson moved up to the CTR 5 class in Primary! Before we know it, he will be getting baptized. He sure is turning into quite the handsome little man.
 
 
 
 
After church we went over to the Gappmayer's house where Thomas and Yana cooked us all  authentic Indian cuisine! I wasn't sure how I would like it, but it all tasted amazing!! Well except for the "bitter gourd". It tasted exactly like what it is called! Haha! That's what is in the pan on the top right! After dinner we all went downstairs where we ate brownies and drank Indian soda while Thomas showed us incredible pictures and told us about his trip to Nepal! We love having the Gappmayers so close and will miss them when we leave.
 

1 comment:

cambersue said...

Good for you...about the blogging everyday thing. We have printed our blog out a couple different times and I absolutely love it. It's a great journal. We used blurb book and mixbook. Good Luck!