I had to work for a few hours this morning, so Pappa and Payson went to lunch together at Payson's new favorite place "Panera's". He likes it because they have "seashell mac n cheese with my favorite white sauce." When I finished working Pappa and I went on a date! We went to see Les Mis. The movie was INCREDIBLE!! After the movie we met up with our Friends the Lambs and the Brizuelas at Texas T-Bone. We had never been there before and it was SO YUMMY! We ate so much! After dinner we had to rush home so I could get out to Butts Army Airfield to welcome home some Soldiers and capture memories for a Family who was getting their Daddy back after a year in Afghanistan. It was a perfect end to the night!
Can I stop now...please
14 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment