Day 3 and I'm still going strong! Woo Hoo! Pappa got home from work early today so we went for a Family lunch to my FAVORITE place! FUJIYAMA!! BEST sushi ever! And it's half off for lunch! I am a little bit spoiled! Luckily Payson really likes this place too. After we filled our bellies with sushi and spicy honey chicken, we headed to the carwash! My poor car. Between all the snow and mud, it needed some babying. Not to mention Payson thinks the carwash is as cool as Disneyland..
I had to work this evening, so the boys wanted to go to the pool! First they decided to exercise. I know Pappa looks blurry but he was moving too fast! It was about the cutest thing ever!! Pappa was nice enough to send me some pics from the pool just so I could add them to the blog! :) He also sent me a video of Payson going all the way under the water by himself! We are slowly making progress with his deep water fear!! I can't believe our little Dude is 5!!






No comments:
Post a Comment