After being at the Poulsen's last month and getting to play with Ollie in his box, Payson has been wanting a box of his own. So we set out on a mission to find a box! I got so spoiled from working at Sears and having access to unlimited boxes, but apparently these places in the bigger cities don't save them! Finally I broke down and bought a box at some place I found!! Once I got it home and made it look more like a clubhouse, I decided it could use some paint! Since it was a little boy clubhouse I didn't want it to look too nice! :) I found some paint that we had and Payson and I went to town! Unfortunately the only colors we had were pastels, but it turned out just fine!! I asked Payson what he wanted it to say, thinking either Payson's Club or Payson's Fort, but he simply wanted Payson's House! When he woke up this morning and saw it again he was so excited and would barely come out for breakfast!! I think every little kid needs a good bix that they can play in and then destroy!
Can I stop now...please
14 years ago




4 comments:
Yay!! You got the pictures working...sorry I couldn't help ya figure it out better =) Paysen is too cute!!
So fun! i think it's so funny how they pick their favorite toys...like cardboard boxes:) So where do you live now? When is Shayne coming home? How great that you got to have a couple weeks with him...i hope your next month or so go by fast!:) You are amazing.
Thanks Camber! We live in Colorado Springs..stationed at Ft. Carson. Shayne will be home in a month and shaouldn't be deploying again for about 2 years or so!! Fingers crossed!!
Dude, the box is my one fail safe with oliver! he LOVES that thing! He also calls it his house, but it is close to being completely destroyed at this point:-) Guess I'll just have to scrounge out another one when we get back to SC!
Post a Comment