Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conference and Easter


Here are a few pictures from Payson and I's Easter! We spent most of the day watching conference but we took a little time to color eggs and make some home made tortillas! Payson was killing me in that apron! He protested at first but then he decided it was ok! He thought the eggs were pretty cool but when he tried to eat one he flat out said "GROSS!" Conference was amazing as always. I love it that they are not given topics, but somehow most end up speaking on the same subject. That just adds to my testimony that Heavenly father is real and He knows of all of our needs! How blessed we are to be members of His true church. I'm grateful for the teachings I recieved this weekend about teaching my children and keeping the Gospel in our home. We are counting down the days until we will have a permanent Priesthood holder back in our home! Less then 2 months!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

umm I don't see any pictures?!?!