Sunday, January 3, 2010

Let The Count Down Begin!!

I feel like I have a whole months worth of stuff to catch up on when in reality it's only about 2 weeks!! We finally came home from Bozeman and immediately got started decorating and preparing for Christmas!!! We broke down and bought an artificial tree that took way too long to put together! I'm not the pro yet like my Mom and sisters! Payson and I had a good time decorating it! He would cheer after each time he put another ornament on the tree!
One Sunday morning before church he noticed one had fallen off and quickly had to replace it!
We had the pleasure of having Ashley come up and spend Christmas with us! We had so much fun with her and can't wait for her to come back!!

Payson's first present was from Gramma Jen and Grampa Terry. We had to remind him there were lots more presents to open!!
Santa brought us cereal with our stockings and Payson was trying to sneak off with Mommy's!
This is just a random cute picture that Ash snapped of Payson! I can't get enough of this kid!!
We had alot of fun decorating cookies..even after Payson dumped out all of the sprinkles!

He really liked the frosting!
After hula hooping on the Wii Fit at the Gappmayer's we took a little trip to Manitou and found this giant Hula hoop! Ya...I still got it!
Payson even took a turn on the Wii!
It had snowed the day Ashley came to town so of course we had to go sledding!! Payson preferred to just play in it rather than sled!
Payson thought this was less scary than flying down the hill.
I swear it was fun!
Ashley and Payson's turn!!

Ashley and I decided it would be fun to go out at almost midnight and build a snowman...well the wind was blowing and it was freezing and all we got was a big hump!! All the snow is melted but that sweet hump is still in my yard!!
Thesme are a few random pics that I did not include in my last post! While we were in Bozeman we got to go to Em's first Basketball game as a Lady Hawk!!
Payson didn't want to wait for us to dish him some ice cream...Think I could sell this to Wilcoxen's to use as advertising?!?
And of course super exciting news....We got to see SETH AND JAYNE over break!! It had been a year and a half since we have seen them and it was SO GREAT to be with them again and be able to finally meet Ollie. t was just like old times being together again and I cannot wait for it to happen again! We are so blessed to have such amazing friends!
OH and I cut off all of my hair!
Payson and I were just doing a little dancing while we decorated!!
And the best news of all is SHAYNE COMES HOME THIS MONTH!!! I have waited 7 months to say that. Well he is only coming home for his mid tour leave but at least we get to see him for a bit!!! The countdown has begun and he should be home on the 25th!!! Thanks again to everyone for all of the wonderful Christmas gifts and for helping these last months fly by!!

No comments: