I know I have a lot that I need to catch up on from Christmas but today is Payson's brithday and I cannot believe he is already 2!! Where does the time go?
It seems like it was just recently that we found out the shockingly unbelievable news that we were expecting him! I will never forget that day and the roller coaster of emotions we went through while we waited to go to the DR and know if it was real! I will also never forget the look on Shayne's face of pure joy when we heard his heart beat for the first time and Dr. Bradford told us everything looked great!

And then came the night that I was in complete denial about being in labor and Shayne practically had to drag me to the hospital! He wheeled around my room in a chair more excited then a kid in a candy store while he called everyone to let them know Payson was about to make his arrival!

Then he came with no problems or complications and they actually trusted us to take him home!
Somedays it is still so hard to believe that Heavenly Father has trusted us with one of his sweet children! Especially this one. I cannot believe Shayne and I went 5 1/2 years without him in our lives. I could never imagine life without him now! Since Shayne has been gone, Payson has helped me stay happy and gives me something new and exciting to look forward to everyday! After 2 years I still continue to thank my Heavenly Father everyday for this sweet little boy and the blessing that he has been in our lives!
It seems like it was just recently that we found out the shockingly unbelievable news that we were expecting him! I will never forget that day and the roller coaster of emotions we went through while we waited to go to the DR and know if it was real! I will also never forget the look on Shayne's face of pure joy when we heard his heart beat for the first time and Dr. Bradford told us everything looked great!
And then came the night that I was in complete denial about being in labor and Shayne practically had to drag me to the hospital! He wheeled around my room in a chair more excited then a kid in a candy store while he called everyone to let them know Payson was about to make his arrival!
Then he came with no problems or complications and they actually trusted us to take him home!




1 comment:
He is such a sweet blessing!! I will never forget the first time I saw him move in your little belly, seeing him for the first time, and watching him poop all over you!! hehehe!! He is deffinatly a sweet blessing!! I cant wait to watch him grow even more and see more of his funny guy personality! Happy birthday sweet boy!!
Post a Comment