Well, we are finally home and I thought I would catch up on the last few weeks of our lives! after Shayne left, Jessie, Mark, Holly and the kids came for a visit then Jess drove down to AZ with me, Payson and Kuzko. We stayed there for almost 3 weeks and kept ourselves plenty busy to help this time go by fast. Here are pictures of a few of our activities..
Tabitha got her hands on an amazing game called Quelf! It is pretty much a madeup game of nonsense but it was a blast and we all got embarrassed at least once...but at least only tab had to speak like a pirate!! LOL!!
Jessie looks like she lost a bet but nope, that's just Quelf!!
Oops! This is out of order but Emmy took this picture and I loved it!

Quelf!

I think he was preparing to give himelf a wedgie!!! I decided not to put the other one up!

Jessie was reading me a love sonnett..apparently I would taste good with "hot gravy" or at least that's what the biscuit farmer said!!

We also built a giant Slip N Slide (Thanks agin for the idea Sweetie!) I think us adults had more fun than the kids but that's ok! Payson loved it though!

So did I!

Oh ya, we also had a little mishap with some lipstick..leave a boy alone for 1 minute and they can't stay out of trouble!

Payson decided to play 3rd base at a T-Ball game!! Pappa would have been so proud!
We even went for a bike ride!

What is a summer without playing in the irrigation?!!

At Gramma Jen's house we got to go to the stable and watch Dixie go for a run!
This is Payson's new friend Squishy...too bad he lives at Aunt Tabby's house!

We even got to hear some beautiful music from Payson the Pianist!

We also got to take a trip to San Carlos lake! I thought this picture was adorable!

Payson got to take his first ride out on the lake and loved every minute of it!

Jessie and I about to take an amazing thrill ride! We had no idea what was in store for us!

Payson was fearless around the water. He just ran right in like he knew how to swim!

Getting kisses from Mommy!
As much fun as it is to visit Family, it was nice to come home and be back in our own beds! We get to hear from Shayne almost everyday, whether it be phone calls or emails. He is doing good. He said for the most part he works at a desk and sits thru meetings. I know they have had some "excitment" but I asked him to spare me the details until he comes home! He said to tell everyone thanks for taking care of Payson and I while he is gone.
Quelf!
I think he was preparing to give himelf a wedgie!!! I decided not to put the other one up!
Jessie was reading me a love sonnett..apparently I would taste good with "hot gravy" or at least that's what the biscuit farmer said!!
We also built a giant Slip N Slide (Thanks agin for the idea Sweetie!) I think us adults had more fun than the kids but that's ok! Payson loved it though!
Oh ya, we also had a little mishap with some lipstick..leave a boy alone for 1 minute and they can't stay out of trouble!
Payson decided to play 3rd base at a T-Ball game!! Pappa would have been so proud!
What is a summer without playing in the irrigation?!!
At Gramma Jen's house we got to go to the stable and watch Dixie go for a run!
This is Payson's new friend Squishy...too bad he lives at Aunt Tabby's house!
We even got to hear some beautiful music from Payson the Pianist!
We also got to take a trip to San Carlos lake! I thought this picture was adorable!
Payson got to take his first ride out on the lake and loved every minute of it!
Jessie and I about to take an amazing thrill ride! We had no idea what was in store for us!
Payson was fearless around the water. He just ran right in like he knew how to swim!
Getting kisses from Mommy!




2 comments:
very cute looks like you guys had some fun!! Im so excited to come out and visit you in like 1 week and 5 days but whos counting...hehe!!! I cant wait to see the handsome payson! I feel like i havent seen him in years=( Well i will talk with you soon!!!
oh, that made me tear up a little. I think you guys should come back now. Brandon was walking behind me down the stairs yesterday and he was like, "Get you" and it made me miss little Payson. :(
Post a Comment