Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Payson and Momma's Date Night In

Pizza for dinner, popcorn, a good Disney movie and a 19 month old date! Could the night get any better?!!! Payson wanted Popcorn after breakfast this morning so I decided that tonight we would have a movie and popcorn night! Sad story though, we had a little friend in our pantry. We will call him Remi. He got into our bag of "good" popcorn so we had to settle for microwave! It was still yummy!!
Payson was so excited that he tried to chew through the package!!

And he wanted to carry the bowl all by himself!

Getting ready for the movie! As you can tell, he was anxious to dig in to the Popcorn!

The Sword in The Stone was his movie of choice!

Stuffing his face!!!
We really had a lot of fun and I think we will make this a weekly family tradition!!

2 comments:

Little Family!!!! said...

oh too cute!!! He is changing sooo much it is killing me. I bet Shayne just dies when he sees his pictures. Look like a fun night!!!! I had a money night last night too but it was by myself with a bowl of ice cream instead of popcorn. And it was not a Disney movie but thats alright.

Chris said...

Adorable blog. Thanks for putting up the humming bird shot. You guys are so cute and you are a great mom. Cute family, thanks for letting me be part of it.!