Saturday, July 11, 2009

Have You Ever Seen Such A Thing?!

So, this afternoon Emily and I were minding our own business, playing Monoploy when all of a sudden she said "WHAT is That?" There was this nasty huge bug, so of course before killing it, I had to take a picture...well in the midst of trying to catch it and take a picture, another one flew in the door!! We don't know what these things are or if they are harmless or not but they are gross!! We spent a long time Googling it and came up with nothing! If you have any idea please let me know!! I almost don't want to open my back door again incase more show up!! We both definitely have the "hebbie jebbies" now ;)









Thank Goodness for the close up feature on my camera so we could catch these last 2 shots!





6 comments:

Little Family!!!! said...

OH gross!!! They look like a fuzzy bee misquito (or how ever you spell it) That is creepy. I would be careful cause it looks like it bits

Edna Guerrero said...

You should boil them to get rid of any cooties.. then fry them and make bug tacos... yum yum

Aunt Tiff said...

Nasty!!! My hubby swears they are a horse fly of some sort, but I don't believe it. I wouldn't open my door either!!

Shayne and Chelsea Heap said...

Anything with the word taco in it sounds good to me ;) And I'm with you Tiff, I don't think it was any kind of horse fly!! It also made a loud ticking sounds!!

M&M said...

That thing is so nasty looking!! i have the hebbie jebbies after looking at it!

Chris said...

What about the hummingbird shot? That was a good one. What a cute family you have. You are a great mommy too - it was good to see you and Payson this summer.