So I think this is the first time I have ever posted something without pictures. Shayne is gone at JRTC and has no cell phone service...go figure. It is killing me!! I miss him so much and really need to hear his voice. I know I should get over it and used to it because soon he will be over seas and it will probably be like that alot but...I just turned on the tv to CMT and the movie Broken Bridges was on and usually I LOVE that movie but it was right at then end where the girl sings the song Broken, which I love but this time it tore me apart. I seriously sat on the couch and bawled like a baby.....I am going to be the worst Army Wife I swear! But on a lighter note, Payson and I were in the drive thru at a Taco Express, (one of those hole in the wall places) and in the window was a tip cup and handwritten on it said "Thanks and have a nice day or nigth." LOL!! Really?! Kinda reminded me of Dwigt!!!! LOL! Oh the time needs to fly....
1 comment:
you are a great army wife already!
and, you should have gotten a permanent marker and changed the letters on the sign...i'm not sure which is more ghetto...
Post a Comment