Friday, January 9, 2009

What A Weekend!

Shayne had a few free days this last weekend before he left for JRTC (Joint Readiness Training Center) so we took a trip to denver and went to the Zoo! I have not been to the zoo since I was 10 so it was very exciting. It was so fun to watch Payson"s expressions at some of the animals. But for some reason he was more fascinated with the wild geese than anything else! Silly Boy! But we sure had fun! After the zoo we went to a restaurant called Casa Bonita. It was a crazy place with cliff divers and gunfights, but the best part of all were the all you can eat sopapillas!!! They were sooo good! I think I ate 5 or six!!


Payson chasing a goose!
Payson and Pappa! I love this picture!


Payson was comparing his hand to a bear's paw!

This little monkey loved my guys.....but how could you not?!!




Oh ya..and I have a new found love for caramel apples.....



The Giraffes!







We took payson for a camel ride!!





So this is random I know but on Saturday we decided to drive up the mountains and we came across some really neat towns! But we saw some donkeys crossing the main street in town and it was hilarious so we had to take a picture. But the we got brave and stood next to them for another picture! And yes I promise they are real!! We Always have fun together wherever we go and I was so glad we had the opportunity to spend so much family time together before Shayne left for a few weeks!






1 comment:

Little Family!!!! said...

very cute pictures! you guys always so much fun.