Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Busy Boy!

So I thought I would put up some pictures of Payson and his messes...along with a video. He makes alot of them and I love every minute of it! Everyone tells me I will eventually get tired of it, but I waited too long for this little guy and I am going to enjoy all of his little mischievious acts! And besides, he keeps me on my toes and it's good for me!

He pulled pretty much everything out so he could climb in. He loved it!

He was trying to carry as many pens as he could! He loves them and I think he may be a writer some day!


Or maybe a computer technician!! He watched me take the back off of the tower, so of course he had to try it too!


I was cleaning the mirrors and he grabbed a paper towel and was wiping the bathtub!


This was the roll of TP that he had unraveled all around himself but crawled out before I could grab my camera!! (I promise he is wearing a diaper!)




This was his first attempt to climb the shelves in the pantry...He just turned 1, but like I said, I am enjoying every minute of it!! And finally this video explains itself!!!






4 comments:

The Cutest Allens Ever! said...

Wow! I can't believe you found me. I have been thinking of you lately, that is too funny! You look the same! Your son is too cute! I can tell that you are a great Mom! I love all the pictures! I'm so glad that we can now keep intouch!:)

the bigger family said...

i've looked at your blog at least ten times and i barely realized that it still says trick or treat...i am not bright!

the bigger family said...

should i know who carly wood is?
do you have a picture of them?
it's not even ringing a bell...

Tara said...

Payson is a DOLL (good thing he looks just like his mamma)! Looks like you all are doing well! Shayne, give your family a squeeze from us!