On Saturday we took a family trip to Baltimore to go to the National Aquarium. We knew Payson would love all of the fish! Although he did like them, we think his favorite part were the glass tubes full of bubbles! We had such a great time walking through the Austrailian Desert, a rain forest and then heading into the ocean. We got to see a lot of cool animals and some fish that we have never heard of. We even got to see a dolphin show under water! Strollers were not allowed so Shayne got to carry Payson in a backpack. Payson thought he was pretty big up on Daddy"s back! We had such a fun time but by the end of the day, Payson had fallen asleep in the backpack....he was exhausted! And so were we, but it was well worth it!
Can I stop now...please
14 years ago




3 comments:
good work updating guys! it did take a little while, but i understand. it can take some time to get going! hope you all are doing great! man i haven't seen your family forever...it's still weird to me that kendra is all grown up and a mommy! well keep updating, it's nice to see you guys are doing well...
yay for updates!!!! now that i don't have a computer to look at it all the time. your baby is just tooo cute!!! he needs to visit his auntie. and I have decided that he looks nothing like his daddy. sorry shayne he is all Hunt!! (I think it is the lazy eye) only 4 more months if you can come!!!!!!!!
Sounds like fun! I love that area, since I went on my mission to DC.
Post a Comment