Ok, after lots and lots of harassment I decided we should do some major updating...and I promise we will stay up to date this time! Shayne finally graduated and comissioned as a 2nd Lt. in the Army from MSU in may and we then began our new jouney! Shayne is currently training at Aberdeen Proving Grounds in Aberdeen, MD until November, so we are taking advantage to explore the east coast. We have already had the oportunity to go to Washington DC to Capital Hill and see all the sights there. That was definitly amazing and we had a great time! This weekend we are headed to Baltimore to go the National Aquarium. We think that Payson will really enjoy all of the fish.....Speaking of Payson, he is getting soo big! He started crawling a few weeks ago and now is pulling himself up onto things! His Daddy thinks its time for him to start walking but mommy is not ready for that yet :( But since he is growing so fast, I am so grateful that I get to stay home with him and watch him every step of the way. So for now we are just enjoying life ( and being very home sick) and taking advantage of all this time we get to spend together! I also promise that new pictures will be coming very soon!
Can I stop now...please
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment