HE IS SO TINY AND SO CUTE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL MARCH
if you want to add blogs to the side of your blog...here's how to do it.customize,add a page element,link list and then you can just copy and paste blog addresses so you don't have to remember everyone's actual address.ps can't wait to see you three in two weeks!
Kendra sent me your link and I was excited to see the little one! Congrats! I hope you guys are atleast getting a bit of sleep! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HE IS SO TINY AND SO CUTE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL MARCH
if you want to add blogs to the side of your blog...here's how to do it.
customize,
add a page element,
link list and then you can just copy and paste blog addresses so you don't have to remember everyone's actual address.
ps can't wait to see you three in two weeks!
Kendra sent me your link and I was excited to see the little one! Congrats! I hope you guys are atleast getting a bit of sleep! :)
Post a Comment