We had all sorts of fun happenings in August!! But most important, My Handsome little man started Preschool!! He LOVES it. One of his best friends is in his class too! He wishes he could go everyday! I can't believe he is growing up so fast!

We also made a quick visit to Phoenix to witness the sealing of some of our favorite people! What a happy day! Tears were definitely shed from these eyes! Sweet Payten looked BEAutiful in her white dress! We were honored that they asked us to be there!

Of course while we were there my sister couldn't resist Payson's sad face so the Warn's drove up to see us!! We had a fun BBQ at Stevie's house!! Apparently the kids had too much fun! I LOVE Maddy's hair!!

We also went on a ward campout! I got to hang with two of my favorite boys!!

The men, doing what they do best!!

How can you NOT love this face!!

Sweet Cheeks!!

We had such a great month!! We love getting to spend so much time with the Cassity's and the Maughan's! We are so blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives!
That was our August in a nutshell! I will try not to be so "nutshelly" in September!
No comments:
Post a Comment