
So I obviously never got around to logging in April. I was doing so good for the first three months! I will try not to miss a month again! My friend challenged me to once a week...NOT gonna happen! April was full of so many exciting things so that is my real excuse! Aunt Stevie came to visit and we took her for a little hair trim...15 INCHES of trim to be exact! She hadn't cut her hair other then little trims here and there for 5 years!! It was time! Not to mention She looked Absolutely beautiful!! I had a ton of fun doing her pictures and trying to beat the storm!! Seems like I have done a couple photo shoots like that! :) Gotta love the Rockies! While she was here it seemed like we went nonstop all weekend! We didnt even have time for GLEE Karaoke!
:( But we did squeeze in time for a little 5K Heroes Run, a trip to Manitou and a night a Cajun crawfish and shrimp boil!!

Also, of course in April we had Easter!! We had ourselves a Family Easter Party with our Ft. Carson Family! It was a blast! The kids had a ton of fun hunting for Easter eggs! Payson had to open EVERY egg to see what was inside as soon as he picked it up! We played games, ate lots of good food and sat around and chatted, what we do best! Evan, the oldest kid of the bunch, was such a sport to play with all of the little kids! Of course they all love him! Also of course when he wasn't outside hunting eggs Payson was inside playing with Dillon's trains! Cuz we all know that NO other toys exist in his world! Thanks Rachel for hosting such a fun day! The last picture in the collage is our Scuba diver eggs I promised last month! Once we started making them we realized they were a little advanced for P but they turned out so cute!! Thank you Grandma Mary for sending us Family Fun so we can come up with cute activities every month!!
Nothing SUPER exciting has happened so far this month but fingers crossed we may have some exciting news coming soon!!




4 comments:
Okay so I just had to laugh at the picture in the collage of all the kids together and Payson doing the potty dance...love it!! =) I so need to blog too...maybe one of these days =)
Looks like lots of fun!!! It was fun to see pics of Stevie!
I love having visitors! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun together!
Thanks guys! Debra I did a full photoshoot for her and she looked SO cute!!
Post a Comment