What do you do in that moment when you realized your SPOTLESS CLEAN bathroom has been turned into cologne wreaking, baby powder mess with a little Imp standing in the corner shouting "I DID IT MOMMY!" What do you? You GRAB THE CAMERA!! What else would you do?!



He was so proud of himself and I couldn't help myself but laugh!


Apparently he is tall enough to get into Pappa's drawer. So he decided to spray himself and his toys with the cologne and then dump everything with baby powder!
Oh and this is yesterday's adventure....the ENTIRE roll of toilet paper and my boot along with a couple trucks..all shoved in!

And the best part is, I am loving every minute of this!
3 comments:
I would do the same thing...grad the camera!
That is tooo funny!! I love the baby powder ALL over him and the boot in the toilet!! Hilarious!! At least he was entertained and everything smells good, right? =)
Exactly!!!
Post a Comment