Tuesday, May 12, 2009

At the park (part II)

Well, I had this absolutely hilarious video that Shayne took of all of us trying to do this, but apparently the file was too big for me to put it on here. Between the 4 cameras though, we got some good pics! We found these monkey rings at the park and the boys were trying to tell us that we couldn't flip on them, so we had to prove them wrong......
....Or right!

We were trying soo hard!


I soo almost made it!!


And so did Tab....well kind of!



And so of course, the boys had to come show us up!
Cody made it...


Brandon made it....


And Travis.....

He made it too!!
We had a good time attempting to do it and an even better time laughing hysterically, but we all woke up the next morning extremely sore!!! Pathetic, I know!!

1 comment:

M&M said...

LOL!!! I love it!!! Chelsea if you would have used the weight of that butt of yours you could have made it over!! hehe. You all look like a bunch of wild zoo animals!!