Monday, February 9, 2009

Four Day Weekends Rock!




Well, after being gone for a month, Shayne was rewarded a 4 day weekend! Woohoo!! So we drove to Denver on friday and went to a very kid friendly indoor amusement park and spent the day. We had fun and Payson completely wore himself out! This is completely random but, Shayne and I used to take pics together of ourselves all the time, but it seems like since Payson has been born, we don't as often. But we took one the other day and yes, we are still as cute as ever!!

Payson stopping for a pose in the race car!

He had a blast playing in the foam ball play house!





Sliding down the bouncy slide with Poppa! FYI, he is deathly afraid of slides!





Having lunch, sportin a sticker!



Shayne got to play some video game!




Payson had fun following us around the mini golf course. He had his own ball and would throw it in the hole and then fish it out!












I thought he looked so cute sitting with his legs crossed!



Payson and Mamma!




























1 comment:

The Cutest Allens Ever! said...

I'm so jealous a 4 day weekend!! Good for you. I'm glad you had a great time!! Ya you are still pretty cute!:)