Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Day at the Park!







Shayne got off work at 10 this morning! Yay! And it was too beautiful of a day to stay inside so we went to the park! After the park we went to a really neat old house that had been turned into a toy store! Then we stopped by a chocolate shop ( the chocolates did not look nearly as good as Grandma's or Tricia's!) and then of course an ice cream parlor. And a warning to Grandpa, unless he wants to share, he better not eat any ice cream when we get back to Bozeman! I swear Payson can smell the stuff! And he loves it!! So needless to say, we had a great day!

4 comments:

the bigger family said...

payson looks ticked that you are swinging and he's not moving anywhere. maybe shayne should be a good dad and give him an underdog.


thanks for the pictures! we miss you...especially after last weekend...but we're excited for thanksgiving. payson and grant can wrastle.

The Knight Family said...

Payson is such a cutie - I bet you are having tons of fun with him!
Carol

Kenna said...

Hey Chelsea & Shayne long time no see or hear. My wife showed me what she put on the internet and your response. I didn't know that she did that. But it's cool because she told me you wrote! I know what you mean..what the heck is tp-ing!!!??? But for real we had some great times. I see you are as beautiful as ever. Congratulations on your son! He's a cutie! Military man Heap WHASSUP!?

Kenna said...

You guys have a beautiful family! So, how's life going? Hopefully well. I hope both of you guys are both freaks. I know me & my wife are. "Yeah!" I'm new at this computer thing so I hope I did it right. Well, got to go. email us & we'll write you back. klmcentire@gmail.com Well, have a good night!